Personal Accident and Health Insurance
Product/Accident and Health Insurance
Group Accident and Health Insurance
Group Accident and Health Insurance is an insurance plan provided
as a welfare benefit for permanent employees of public and
private business organizations to boost their morale. Coverage
includes actual medical expenses incurred from an illness or an injury
caused by an accident.
- A juristic person, for its employees
Subject matter of insurance
- Insured persons
- Treatment as an in-patient
- Cost of surgical treatment
- Cost of caretaking by doctor(s) per day
- Treatment as an out-patient
- Coverage includes death, dismemberment, loss of eyesight, loss of hearing or total and permanent disability (Or. Bor. 2).
* Premium for a business with risks not exceeding those of Class 2 Occupation
Class 1 - Working indoor
Class 2 -Working outdoor occasionally
* Maximum age of eligible employees is 60 years (for a person joining this program before he/she is 60
years of age, the policy may be renewed until up to 65 years of age).
* The average age of all employees must not exceed 40 years.
* Coverage as an in-patient is prerequisite to buying additional out-patient coverage
* Consultation with our staff is available regarding a suitable plan for you.
Length of coverage
- For a business establishment with 10-50 employees.
- For a business establishment with over 50 employees, please contact the company for a quotation.
- No medical checkup is required, but the insured person must fill out the company’s health statement form.
- If treatment as an in-patient is required, additional coverage will take effect 30 days after the policy has been in effect.
- Coverage takes effect immediately in the case of accidental emergency.
*The above statements are only a summary of important information. For additional details, please contact Viriyah Insurance Public Company Limited or your insurance agents.
Contracted Hospitals List for Accident Insurance Click here
For more information please call 0-2129-8888
Fax: 0-2641-3217 (Underwriting) 0-2641-3216 (Claim)
|Mr. Vara Buriwong (Underwriting)||Ext. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mrs. Raksina Vatcharavanitkul (Claim)||Ext. email@example.com|