Home and Property Insurance
Product/Home and Property Insurance
Home Guard Insurance
This insurance plans offers comprehensive protection, including
natural perils. The policy provides coverage for a residential building and /or
the contents therein,the liabilities to a third party, and monetary compensation in
the case of death of the insured person and/or his/her family member(s).
Coverage includes six categories under four standard insurance policies.
- All persons
- Community leaders such as condominium juristic person committees, housing estate committees, Tambon Administration Organizations, village headmen
Subject matter of insurance
- Building/structure (excluding foundation)
- Contents therein
- Category 1 : Fire, lightning, explosion, water, aircrafts, and vehicles
1.1 Fire extinguishing expenses
1.2 Temporary accommodation rental reimbursement
1.3 Expenses for transportation of demolished property
1.4 Professional fee(s)
Endorsement : Damage caused to Electrical Injury (EI)
Endorsement : Damage from perils caused by a flood, an earthquake, and a storm, with additional premiums in designated zones.
- Category 2 : Theft with traces of breaking in and out, pillaging, robbery
- Category 3 : Third party liabilities
- Category 4 : Monetary compensation for loss of life (250,000 Baht/person)
Length of coverage
1. Wooden row houses and half-concrete half-wood row houses are not eligible.
2. Six plans are offered to meet your specific requirements (Please contact our staff for more details.)
*The above statements are only a summary of important information. For additional details, please contact Viriyah Insurance Public Company Limited or your insurance agents.
For more information please call 0-2239-1100
Fax: 0-2641-3599 (Underwriting) 0-2239-1326 (Claim)
|Ms. Warunee Yaiyung (Underwriting)||Ext. 7694||Residential@viriyah.co.th|
|Ms. Orapa Treesawatdeepiboon (Underwriting)||Ext. 7687|
|Mr. Nattawat Ninlaphat (Underwriting)||Ext. 7682|
|Mr. Sarawut Sophonparakron (Claim)||Ext. 7736||Property_Claim@viriyah.co.th|
|Ms. Hatairat Owangkeaw (Claim)||Ext. 7740|