Home and Property Insurance
Product/Home and Property Insurance
Pieamsuk Home Insurance
This insurance plans offers comprehensive protection,
including natural perils or perils from malicious damage.
The policy provides coverage for a residential building
and /or the contents therein, the owner’s liabilities to
a third party, and monetary compensation in the case of damage
caused to the insured property to the extent that it is no longer livable.
Coverage includes six categories under four standard insurance policies.
- All persons
- Community leaders such as condominium juristic person committees, housing estate committees, Tambon Administration Organizations, village headmen
Subject matter of insurance
- Building/structure (excluding foundation)
- Contents therein
- Category 1: Fire, lightning, explosion, perils caused by an earthquake, a storm, water, aircrafts, vehicles, smoke, a riot, a labor strike, perils from barbaric and malicious acts (except for political, religious, or ideological purposes).
1.1 Fire extinguishing expenses
1.2 Expenses for transportation of demolished property
1.3 Cost of appraisal, design, and work supervision for an architect, a surveyor, and an engineer
Endorsement: Damage caused to Electrical Injury (EI)
Endorsement: Damage from natural perils
- Category 2: Theft with traces of breaking in, pillaging, robbery
- Category 3: Insurance against damage to cash
- Category 4: Third party liabilities
- Category 5: Compensation in case of damage caused to the insured building to the extent that it is no longer livable
- Category 6: Coverage of permanently installed glass fixtures
Length of coverage
1. Wooden row houses and half-concrete half-wood row houses are not eligible.
2. Nine plans are offered to meet your specific requirements (Please contact our staff for more details.)
*The above statements are only a summary of important information. For additional details, please contact Viriyah Insurance Public Company Limited or your insurance agents.
For more information please call 0-2239-1100
Fax: 0-2641-3599 (Underwriting) 0-2239-1326 (Claim)
|Ms. Warunee Yaiyung (Underwriting)||Ext. 7694||Residential@viriyah.co.th|
|Ms. Orapa Treesawatdeepiboon (Underwriting)||Ext. 7687|
|Mr. Nattawat Ninlaphat (Underwriting)||Ext. 7682|
|Mr. Sarawut Sophonparakron (Claim)||Ext. 7736||Property_Claim@viriyah.co.th|
|Ms. Hatairat Owangkeaw (Claim)||Ext. 7740|