Product/Marine and Transportation Insurance
Marine Hull Insurance
In the event that accident occur during the course of marine business
whereby a vessel is used as a means of transportation (such as perils
caused a storm, a vessel running aground, a collision, a vessel colliding
with submerged rocks), the company with lessen your burden by insuring
the loss or damage of the hull structure, including machinery and other
equipment on board, to make you feel at ease and secure.
- Ship owners
Subject matter of insuranceThe vessel, including engines and equipment thereon. There are two types of vessels
- Vessels without an engine
- Vessels with engines or self-propelled vessels
CoverageThe insurance covers damage caused to the vessel and the engines such as in the case of sinking or a fire.
Length of coverage
1. The following information is used for price calculation
- Vessel registration certificate
- A vessel inspection certificate that is still in effect
- A photo of the vessel with a visible vessel registration number
2. The policy covers routes in the Thai territorial waters only.
*The above statements are only a summary of important information. For additional details, please contact Viriyah Insurance Public Company Limited or your insurance agents.
For more information please call 0-2239-1100
|Ms. Runglawan Paengpetch (Underwriting)||Ext. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Pichaya Wangyaichim (Underwriting)||Ext. 7677|
|Ms. Chailai Chaiwuth (Underwriting)||Ext. 7672|
|Ms. Chayapa Chaiwuth (Underwriting)||Ext. 7674|
|Ms. Saowaluk Aphimas (Claim)||Ext. email@example.com|
|Ms. Pornpimol Palakawong na ayuthaya (Claim)||Ext. 7675|